2010年9月12日日曜日

Summer 2010 in Oregon




Here is my first blog entry in English. I am not too cofortable, but it is for you, readers in America, or wherever you are.

I am back from Oregon ! After spending 10 days in Oregon with my family and friends, I am back in D.C. I cried like a disturbed child at the airport, saying good-bye to my mom. It always sucks to say " bye" to her. It never gets easier. Anyone, tell me a tip.
The last two weeks for us have been the rollercoaster for us here in D.C .We have been travelling without rest. K started a new job, and A busy with his reserve unit. But, we are finally winding down, I hope.
Work, Life, Balance
This is something I have been pondering a lot lately. I have a small family to take care, only me and A. And A does a lot around the house. Navy trained him good, lol. But, I am asking, do you have a perfect job and life? And, if you do, I want tips people!
I am a bit overwhelmed these days, balancing work and life. It will get much harder, I know once we get kids !!
Just wondering how to spend our limited remaining kids-free days.
(Just in case you are wondering , I am not pregnant, yet. Stop asking, people.)



0 件のコメント: