2010年9月12日日曜日

My 30th Birthday in NY




" It is great to be in 30's. we are older and wiser with more experices and inner strengh, which makes us beautiful" quote by my sister in-law. I totally agree.
I am sure that my 30's will prove to be the most fruitful, eventful and happiest decades. I have about 20 days to celebrate my bd month with A. A, you better take me out to someplace nice.
It was nice to be back at A's parents' house after like 3 months. NYC feels always refreshing, even though I can't imagine living there permenently.
A's papa told me all the stories from Taiwan, and listening to his story made me want to go there sometime soon. I want to see A's oji-chan ( granpa in Japanese) while he is alive.
Oh well..
I just want to settle donw somewhere I can feel at home. Maybe Hawaii or... ..........Hawaii!

0 件のコメント: